"Susan's photography captures the essence of her subjects with precision. Her eye catches the light and zooms in on distinctive moments."
- Afia Walking Tree, percussionist, empowerment facilitator, master teacher, ritualist, spiritual activist.
"Susan Freundlich's photographs capture the rich and varied surfaces of life and the radiant inner light that permeates and shines through her subjects. Her work nourishes the senses and tickles the spirit, awakening an expanded, multidimensional vision that enables us to perceive and to witness our precious world in broader, deeper, and more humane ways."
- Rabbi Diane Elliot, teacher, rabbi, somatic movement therapist, spiritual director
"Susan took all the photos for my website. She has a great eye, was unobtrusive and professional in photographing me with patients, and was a pro at helping everyone feel comfortable. Her portrait images are great, and she is a delight to work with."
- Dr. Chinabear Joseph, chiropractor
"Susan's images speak to a deeper place than the eye. I find myself sitting near each of her subjects, feeling connected to their lives. Susan has focused her creative lens in a new direction, bringing impeccable craft, thoughtful presentation, and a quiet passion that blows my mind."
- Adrienne Torf, composer and pianist
"Susan is a fabulous portrait photographer. When she photographed me for a business head shot, she put me at ease, came up with a great setting, and produced the best professional photo I've ever had!"
- Stephanie Roth, trainer, consultant and coach for social justice organizations, with a focus on fundraising and board development
"At Susan's solo photo exhibit, the word I kept hearing was "Stunning!" I couldn't agree more. The vibrancy of the colors, the intimacy, and sometimes the glorious expanse . . . truly a visual feast!"
- Penny Rosenwasser, author of 'Hope into Practice, Jewish Women Choosing Justice Despite Our Fears'